The Denver Performing Arts Complex & Sculpture Park
1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204
- Park in the Denver Performing Arts Center Garage and take the elevator to the bottom floor/13th Street. Head out of the garage towards Champa Street/south. Turn right/west on Champa and head towards Sculpture Park. Entrance will be on your right.
- Rideshares should request their drop-off location to be 1245 Champa Street.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment remains to prioritize the safety of our attendees, staff, and vendors. Below you will find some notable event and venue protocols we have developed and adopted to help everyone be safe while having fun during RARE.
Conditions may change throughout the event season based on guidance from City and State authorities. We will notify attendees and vendors of any important news.
RARE is thrilled to have live events and to create an unbeatable experience. Here is what RARE is doing to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Large outdoor event spaces:
The space we occupy at Scultpure Park has a capacity of 7500. There is ample outdoor space for 1600 attendees to move and not feel crowded throughout the field.
• RARE has a limited capacity of 1600 attendees.
• The layout of the 2021 RARE event emphasizes safety and social distancing
Internal Health Inspection Team:
• We have partnered with Professor Jackson Lamb and his team (12 inspectors) from Metro State University to internally patrol all restaurant and vendor booths to ensure that all health and COVID restrictions are being adhered to.
• The 2021 RARE event is offering limited seating within the event space to reduce the amount of group gathering and to help the flow through the venue.
• We encourage attendees to keep at least 6 feet of physical distance from people outside of their households if unvaccinated
• Social Distancing is encouraged on all signage for every line within the festival
• We recommend wearing a mask to all attendees if they cannot socially distance.
Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing:
• There will be hand sanitizer throughout the festival and at each restaurant booth
• Hand washing stations will be next to the restrooms
TO ALL ATTENDEES
• DO NOT ATTEND the event if you are feeling sick in any way, for the safety of yourself and others.
•We will be messaging across social media and emails to suggest masks at the event, vaccines and COVID testing.
• All attendees, staff, and vendors will be alerted if there is any rise in cases after the event date.
The safety of our guests is our main priority. RARE is an entirely outdoor event, so with some minor precautions we can keep things safe and fun for everyone.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Please email Jeff Suskin at email@example.com
You will have an e-ticket furnished by Eventbrite sent to your email.
RARE happens rain or shine.
The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado summers mean varied weather. Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate. We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival and all bottles will be recycled through our Zero Waste, Zero Hunger Program.
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.
• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)
• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles (bike parking will be available)
• Musical instruments
• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
• Outside food or drink
There will be a bag check, please pack bags lightly so we can get you into RARE! as fast as possible!
Yes! We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
No. This is a 21+ event only. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, for their safety, we don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.